Regrets..

God worked,

You worked,

I worked,

I am and will always be grateful for these works.

My only regret now is allowing God to work through you.

My goal always was plain and clear and I knew and understood in time I was getting there.

But in allowing God to work through you I lost my self-worth in the eyes of Eves which you always was too blind to see.

Only regrets remain, wishes that I can undo these works.

No matter how sweet the fruit now, that maybe I never should have accepted it.

Only thing then I know to do, is pay it forward and rid my myself of these pains and regrets, and until then and always, remember even though we all worked, you all are living my dream and in my dream, because I dreamt and sowed this seeds.

But as the preacher said, the poor man, who remembers him and his wisdom?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience trying to join the Nigerian Army

How I lost my religion (as a Nigerian)

A tale of suicide and a failed country